Kat Ryan – IPL Women’s Athletic Pro
“Design a life you love.”
Relationship Status: Single
Name three music artists you’ve been listening to lately:
Dermot Kennedy, Pink, London Grammar.
Anything by Jim Rohn. I am always working to grow my mindset.
What is the motto or mantra you try to live your life by?
Design a life you love.
What keeps you busy?
My kids. [smiles] Ages 10, 8 and 4 and my businesses.
What is your view on tattoos?
I don’t have any but I absolutely love them.
What three clothing items can’t you live without?
Comfy pants, flannels and converse.
What is your dream job?
I have it. [smiles] I run women’s empowerment groups, am a health coach and competition coach. I get to help others change their lives, go after their goals and live their best lives.
What do you do to stay in shape, or are you just a genetic freak?
I have to work very hard to stay in shape. My body doesn’t naturally burn a ton of calories, so cardio is a priority and then of course lifting heavy.
- Favorite Color: Red.
- Favorite Food: ALL, but I am a huge sushi fan.
- Dream Car: I just bought a Jeep Wrangler this year and it is so fun! I think I may want to eventually get something bigger though as a second car better for kids. Maybe a blacked out Tahoe.
- Are you a fast or slow driver? 5 mph over the limit always.
- Favorite part of your body? My eyes.
- Favorite part of a man’s body? His smile.
- Bars, clubs, both or none? Sports bars or country bars I am a sucker for.
- Favorite beer, cocktail, and/or shot: Moscow mule.
- Favorite city/country to party in: I live on the west coast and love it here. I love being in nature and we have lots of it here. But Foresthill, CA specifically has my heart.
Are you excited about the release of this issue of VIGOROUS with you in it?
Heck yeah! Thank you so much for the opportunity.
First thing that comes to mind when you hear…
…“Donald Trump“: Orange.
…”Winter“: Cozy fires.
What’s next for you?
I am opening a gym in my new hometown which I am very excited about. I am also super excited about the athletes I am bringing to stage in 2022 and beyond. I want to continue to grow as a human, woman, business owners, mentor and mom. As I continue to master myself I can help others in their pursuit of their goals.
About the interviewers:
Share this post:
No matter what you like to do in the great outdoors, chances are you can find it in Sedona, Arizona.
“I do think I’m part unicorn! [Laughs] In all seriousness, I move my body everyday.”
“Self-confidence and loving yourself in every stage of life is so powerful.”
“This was my first year competing and I fell in love with it. I never expected to place, let alone win…”
“Everything happens for a reason. What’s meant for you will always be yours.”