Choose A Topic From The Quick Menu
Prices & Fees
- Annual Membership Fee: Professionals & Amateurs $150. Membership takes effect from January 1st through December 31st of each year. All athletes must renew their membership after December 31st.
- Contest entry fee: Professional $200 | Amateur $150.
- Cross-over fee: Professional $200 per additional class | Amateur $75 per additional class.
- Anti-doping procedures (per show): Amateurs & Professionals $75.
- Entries submitted at 12 weeks out will add a $25 late fee. No late fee for changes/additions.
- Entries submitted at 8 weeks out will add a $50 late fee. No late fee for changes/additions.
- At 4 weeks out, registration will close. Entries submitted at 4 weeks out will add a $100 late fee. Any changes/additions at 4 weeks out will add a $50 late fee (per change/addition)
- NO ENTRIES OR CHANGES WILL BE ACCEPTED ON THE DAY OF THE COMPETITION. NO EXCEPTIONS.
The IPL does not offer refunds on membership fees, entry fees, drug-testing fees, Tan&Glam services, photography packages or tickets (even in the event of a contest being postponed, cancelled, having a venue location changed or a lapse in service) as stated in our policy on this page.
In the IPL you are more than just a number. We are preparing for YOU to be a part of the event you registered for. And a lot goes into this preparation. We commit BIG time to bring you the absolute best competition weekend experience, which is why we need you to commit big time when you register for an IPL event.
Additionally, IPL events are put on by IPL athletes. We know that no prep is perfect. You have to power through the adversity. We all get hurt, work sucks, family members get sick, car accidents happen. However, we are holding you accountable to make you a better athlete. In the event our show is postponed, we commit to you by providing a show at the next best date and will transfer your registration and all other fees paid to that date.
There tends to be an uncanny number of various emergencies in the final weeks before a show. That being said, we NEED you to follow through on your commitment to participate in the event you committed to.
Occasionally, people attempt to circumvent the IPL’s policy by submitting a chargeback on their credit card. This will result in an immediate lifetime ban from participating in any future IPL event.
You cannot complete an entry form without agreeing to these terms.
Fee Transfer Policy
If a Contestant wishes to drop out of an IPL event, drop classes/divisions, or cancel any contest services they have paid for, a credit will be issued. Credit can be used for entry fees, Tan&Glam services, photography packages or tickets to any IPL contest. Any unused credit will expire after one year.
Please be aware that a credit request must be made before the cutoff date (four weeks out from the contest you are transferring from). After this, all fees will be forfeited.
- Contestants may transfer entry fees, Tan&Glam services, photography packages or tickets to another IPL contest within the current year/season for a $50 fee.
- Contestants may transfer entry fees, Tan&Glam services, photography packages or tickets to another IPL contest to be held during the next year/season for a $100 fee.
- Transfers must be requested and payment submitted before the cutoff date (four weeks out from the contest you are transferring from). After this, all fees will be forfeited.
- A credit (to be used for a future IPL contest) will be issued to contestants for fees paid in the event of a contest being postponed, cancelled, having a venue location changed or a lapse in service. All transfer fees are waived in this case.
Contest Release Agreement
In consideration of being allowed to participate in any way in the event selected sanctioned by the International Physique League (“IPL”), its parent company MiBoLife Publishing, its related events and activities…I, the undersigned, acknowledge, appreciate and agree that:
- While particular skills, equipment and personal discipline may reduce this risk, the risk of serious injury does exist. I KNOWINGLY AND FREELY ASSUME ALL SUCH RISKS, both known and unknown. EVEN IF ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE PROMOTER AND/OR THE IPL or others, and assume full responsibility for my participation. And I willingly agree to comply with the stated and customary terms and conditions for participation.
- If, however, I observe any unusual significant hazard during my presence or participation, I will remove myself from participation and bring such to the attention of the Promoter immediately.
- I, for myself and on behalf of my heirs, assigns, personal representatives and next of kin, HEREBY RELEASE, INDEMNIFY, AND HOLD HARMLESS the Promoters of the IPL and each of their officers, officials, agents and/or employees, other participants, sponsoring agencies, sponsors, advertisers, and if applicable, owners and lessors of premises used for the activity and WITH RESPECT TO ANY AND ALL INJURY DISABILITY, DEATH, or loss or damage to person or property associated with my presence at or participation in or in traveling to and from the event, WHETHER ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES OR OTHERWISE, to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- I hereby grant full permission to the International Physique League (IPL) and its parent, MiBoLife Publishing, to use any photographs, videos, motion pictures, recordings or any records of this event weekend for any purpose whatsoever.
- ***FOR PARENTS/GUARDIANS OF PARTICIPANTS OF MINORITY AGE (UNDER AGE 18 AT TIME OF REGISTRATION) This is to certify that I, as parent/guardian with legal responsibility for this participant, do consent and agree to his/her release as provided above of all the Releasees, and, for myself, my child and our heirs, assigns, and next of kin, I release and agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Releasees from any and all liabilities incident to my minor child’s involvement or participation in these programs as provided above, EVEN IF ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES, to the fullest extent permitted by law.
IPL Magazines & Website Content
No liability is assumed for the information provided within any content featured on the competeipl.com website or within any of our printed and digital download publications. The opinions expressed are those of the writers. Any of the aforementioned text does not provide medical advice on exercise or diet. Specific medical advice should be obtained from a licensed health-care practitioner. Always check with your doctor before beginning any type of exercise program, nutrition plan or supplementation.