TERMS & CONDITIONS
Prices & Fees
- Annual Membership Fee: Professionals & Amateurs $125. Membership takes effect from January 1st through December 31st of each year. All athletes must renew their membership after December 31st.
- Contest entry fee: Professional $200 ($250 for APEX) | Amateur $125 ($150 for APEX)
- Cross-over fee: Professional $200 per additional class ($250 for APEX) | Amateur $75 per additional class ($100 for APEX)
- Anti-doping procedures (per show): Amateurs & Professionals $80
- Entries submitted at 12 weeks out will add a $25 late fee. No late fee for changes/additions.
- Entries submitted at 8 weeks out will add a $50 late fee. No late fee for changes/additions.
- At 4 weeks out, registration will close. Entries submitted at 4 weeks out will add a $100 late fee. Any changes/additions at 4 weeks out will add a $50 late fee (per change/addition)
- NO ENTRIES OR CHANGES WILL BE ACCEPTED ON THE DAY OF THE COMPETITION. NO EXCEPTIONS.
Refund & Fee Transfer Policy
The IPL does not offer refunds on entry fees, Tan&Glam services or tickets (even in the event of a contest being postponed, cancelled or having the venue location changed) as stated in our policy on this page as well as in the Terms & Conditions when submitting payment.
- Contestants may transfer entry fees and Tan&Glam services to another IPL contest within the current year/season for a $50 fee.
- Contestants may transfer entry fees and Tan&Glam services to another IPL contest to be held during the next year/season for a $100 fee.
- Transfers must be requested and payment submitted before the cutoff date (four weeks out from the contest you are transferring from). After this, all fees will be forfeited.
- A credit (to be used for a future IPL contest) will be issued to contestants for all fees paid in the event of a contest being postponed, cancelled or having the venue location changed. All transfer fees are waived in this case.
***Violation of this policy will result in a life-time ban from entering future IPL contest events.***
Contest Release Agreement
In consideration of being allowed to participate in any way in the event selected below sanctioned by the International Physique League (“IPL”), its parent company MiBoLife Publishing, its related events and activities…I, the undersigned, acknowledge, appreciate and agree that:
- While particular skills, equipment and personal discipline may reduce this risk, the risk of serious injury does exist. I KNOWINGLY AND FREELY ASSUME ALL SUCH RISKS, both known and unknown. EVEN IF ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE PROMOTER AND/OR THE IPL or others, and assume full responsibility for my participation. And I willingly agree to comply with the stated and customary terms and conditions for participation.
- If, however, I observe any unusual significant hazard during my presence or participation, I will remove myself from participation and bring such to the attention of the Promoter immediately.
- I, for myself and on behalf of my heirs, assigns, personal representatives and next of kin, HEREBY RELEASE, INDEMNIFY, AND HOLD HARMLESS the Promoters of the IPL and each of their officers, officials, agents and/or employees, other participants, sponsoring agencies, sponsors, advertisers, and if applicable, owners and lessors of premises used for the activity and WITH RESPECT TO ANY AND ALL INJURY DISABILITY, DEATH, or loss or damage to person or property associated with my presence at or participation in or in traveling to and from the event, WHETHER ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES OR OTHERWISE, to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- I hereby grant full permission to the International Physique League (IPL) and its parent, MiBoLife Publishing, to use any photographs, videotapes, motion pictures, recordings or any records of this event for any purpose whatsoever.
***FOR PARENTS/GUARDIANS OF PARTICIPANTS OF MINORITY AGE (UNDER AGE 18 AT TIME OF REGISTRATION) This is to certify that I, as parent/guardian with legal responsibility for this participant, do consent and agree to his/her release as provided above of all the Releasees, and, for myself, my child and our heirs, assigns, and next of kin, I release and agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Releasees from any and all liabilities incident to my minor child’s involvement or participation in these programs as provided above, EVEN IF ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES, to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Magazine Articles & Interview Content
No liability is assumed for the information provided within any content featured on the competeipl.com website or within any of our printed and digital download publications. The opinions expressed are those of the writers. Any of the aforementioned text does not provide medical advice on exercise or diet. Specific medical advice should be obtained from a licensed health-care practitioner. Always check with your doctor before beginning any type of exercise program, nutrition plan or supplementation.